iDroid Warranty Policy
What does the Warranty Cover?
iDROID offers limited manufacturer warranty from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period. iDROID will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement Product or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components. The replacement will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer’s original limited warranty. iDROID provides no warranty for the third-party software included with the product or installed by the customer.
How long is the Warranty Effective?
US, Canada and UK: iDroid Tablets and Smartphones are warranted for 1 year for parts and labor from day one of purchase with proof of purchase.
EUROPE: iDroid Tablets and Smartphones are warranted for 2 years for parts and labor from day one of purchase with proof of purchase.
Who does the Warranty Protects?
This warranty is valid only for the first consumer purchaser. You must show proof of purchase.
The Warranty does not Cover Damage, Deterioration or Malfunction resulting from
- Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, cracked display, and deep scratches or signs of impact, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by iDROID.
- Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- Removal or installation of the product.
- Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- Use of supplies or parts not meeting iDROID’s specifications.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide.
- Any other cause that does not relate to a product defect.
- Damage caused by static (non-moving images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as image burn –in).
- Damage to, or abuse of the coating on the surface of the display through inappropriate cleaning as described in product User Guide.
NOTE: Warranty Coverage does not cover Accessories, Chargers, Cables, Stylus and Buttons!
This device may have certain limitations with applications from Google Play Store and may hinder the performance of the device.
For further information regarding your warranty claim, kindly contact us.
More Technical Support Questions & Answers: www.iDroidUSA.com/support
Notice: Warranty terms can be changed anytime by iDROID without notice. Updated Warranty terms will be posted on iDroidUSA.com/warranty